Global Accelerex is a leading provider of payment and business
management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business
solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and
efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning
of their products and
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Operations Manager
Summary of Responsibilities
- Interface with all stakeholders to ensure prompt and collaborative service delivery to all customers (internal and external).
- Oversee the Quality Control and Assurance Team ensuring that all
GA Applications and releases are fully certified prior to
- Responsible for preparing and controlling system operations unit budget as well as managing cost System Operations Manager
- Manage Operational Inventory and maintain a database of all assets deployed
- Generate periodic and ad hoc reports as may be required by management and other units
- Conduct researches on methods for guaranteeing operational efficiency
- Support ongoing improvements in company processes and ensure that company policies and processes are adhered to
- Oversee the Configuration Team charged with the responsibility
of providing technical support to customer service unit, provisioning
POS terminals and interfacing with NIBSS to ensure GA terminals are
properly setup for smooth operations
- Oversee the Specialized Solutions team responsible for gathering
and documenting business requirements from customers for solution
development and/or customization, and for providing support for these
- Attend industry meetings and liaise with industry stakeholders to ensure GA effectively discharges her PTSP functions
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- A Master’s degree in related field would be an advantage
- Certifications in software quality management would be an advantage
- 5 – 7 years of full working experience with at least 5 years’
experience in electronic payments/financial services/software
development and testing etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- This role requires someone who can consciously manage and build
excellent relationship with both easy-going and difficult customers
(internally and externally).
- He/She shall have proven experience managing and driving teams toward achieving high performance.
- He/She shall have proven experience in application testing, data analysis and reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (such as ability to use V-lookup, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.) would be an advantage.
- He/She must be proficient in oral and written communication.
- He/She must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and influence customers.
- Experience in POS terminal management, project management and customer service would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.