Somotex Nigeria Limited (a division of Mohinani
Group of Companies) is a large consumer durable distribution
conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997,
Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business
model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our
customers and suppliers a
unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Price mapping and positioning for all products.
- Feature mapping of products while comparing with competitors.
- Compute data and reports for the monthly report meetings.
- Demand planning for branches and distribution of stocks.
- New product development and introduction to the a nigerian market.
- Assist the sales and marketing team regularly.
- Updating of “product sales inventory” monthly report – sales and stock forecasting.
- Conduct regular product training.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Self motivated and hard working.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum Educational standard: B.Sc
- Minimum work experience: 3 years in a reputable manufacturing company
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication skills.
Very negotiable if you meet the above requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday 9th June, 2017.