Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete
lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing
sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the
environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy
solutions of its customers. In 2016, Wartsila’s net sales totaled EUR
4.8 billion with approximately 18,000 employees.
The company has
operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the
world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited is looking for young and energetic engineering graduates for our operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Training provided on operations and maintenance of Wartsila engines
- Exposure to Field service jobs
- Wartsila way of working and policies
- Good communication skills.
- Graduate in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical and Automobile.
- No experience required.
- Strong theoretical knowledge of engineering.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2017.