Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To be the first professional point of contact for both visitors and staff of the organisation.
- Also, be a resource to assist in general office administration and Human Resources aimed at achieving a smooth running of the company at all times.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office.
- Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive. Assist with a hitch free provision of catering services and other business requirements.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervise Security, generators’ operation, office cleaning and any other administrative duties as duly assigned
- To assist with HR administration in the areas of recruitments, interviews, limited HR documentation (e.g. filing, staff log register and general staff welfare.
- Responsible for the company’s first line communication (telephone, postal and electronic) enquiries. To handle enquiries professionally with a always happy to help attitude.
- Assist with the general management and coordination of the office cleaning, and ensure constant availability of administrative supplies for the general office up-keep.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as assigned.
- Any other relevant assignment that may be assigned from time to time
Level of Education:
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Administration or any related course.
Previous Level of Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the same or related role.
Candidate must possess at the minimum the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service relations
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good organisation and planning capabilities, and ability to listen and multitask.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com