A Food Processing and Packaging company in Lagos State, is seeking a competent professional tfill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Lekki/ Ajah
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Ensure sales routes are planned for and followed diligently.
- Proper weekly sales forecast
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Sell all brands and SKUs for assigned distributor without discrimination and achieve volume target.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues this/her immediate manager in a timely manner.
- Carry out timely stock take exercise and collate company’s receivables
- Implement sales promotions and new product development plan in the sales territory
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintaing a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Candidate must possess a OND/HND/B.sc qualification in any discipline.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba Languages with at least 2 years’ experience in the FMCG industry.
- Age between 25-35 years old
- Have good knowledge of Lagos road network
- Ability to Drive
- Valid Class E drivers’ license and LASDRI
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of the mail as “Van Sales Rep”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th August, 2017.