Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy, a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions providing services for many of the major companies. Aldelia operates extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing – Building
- The Head Building Segment works with internal and external partners to develop and implement the building segment strategy.
- Based on proper market and customer understanding the building segment offer is optimized for value generation and capturing as well as to build/ reinforce a high brand equity.
The Head of Marketing- Building is supposed to:
- Support the country market strategy and ensure the increase of market share vs. other materials and with increased margins/ improved product mix
- Elaborate opportunities for specific applications which offer benefits along the construction chain compared to next best alternatives (focus on walls, floors, hardscaping)
- Leverage innovative construction systems and best practices based (Group wide expertise)
- Deliver building segment related business cases to the country marketing plan / country strategy
- Analyze market and construction trends in the building segment
- Develop value proposition key sub-segments (priorities)
Market understanding and value proposition:
- Analyze market trends in the building department , identify the sub-departments, and benchmark with key players (ex: brick, steel). Meet with selected construction companies/ developers/ architects/ authorities and owners to understand their needs in the segment
- Ensure senior managers are aligned with the segment approach and communicate with them as the approach evolves
- Work efficiently with construction specialists as they are in the front line with the market and can feedback ideas for value proposition in the segment.
Level of education/qualifications normally required:
- Marketing/ Commercial background (Masters Level)
- MBA is an added advantage.
Specific work experience:
- Experience in the construction industry (min. 15 years)
- Prescriptive selling of construction solutions as advantage (preferably for buildings, including concrete, masonry).
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Strong marketing skills, preferably in the construction industry
- Behavioral competencies / leadership and managerial abilities:
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Business development related to new solutions and partnerships
- Knowledge in construction materials/ systems as advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2017.