Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas (Upstream) Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
- 3 years working experience in Oil & Gas Industry Project Management/Construction and Contract Administration
- Minimum of an HND preferably in Accounting, Administration, Law, Engineering, Social Sciences, etc
- Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/services delivery to buyers and compliance with controls
- Responsible for researching and analyzing existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues
- Monitors and manages contract expiration dates.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Job Title: Executive Supervisor
- Supervisory skills, 10+ years oilfield experience with a minimum of 5 years in supervisory/lead roles
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience, Degree or Diploma preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Coordinate turnaround field work.
- Provide leadership to insure execution of job scope is done in a safe, environmentally sound and cost effective manner to support the long term reliability of the refinery
- Manage various work instruments utilized for work execution to ensure consistency with business requirements
- Manage other interfaces that enable success Project Support, Logistic, and Maintenance Planning, Engineering, etc) to achieve seamless Work Management process – from task conception, planning, execution and close out.
Job Title: Planning and Scheduling Lead
- 5+ years prior Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred
- 5+ years in Project Control, Project Services and/or Planning/Scheduling
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Basic competence in Primavera Project Planner (P6)
- Provide overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise
- Stewards the Contractor’s project control organizations with respect to schedule development, control and progress measurement
- Advises Project Control Lead and Project Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends
- Develops and reviews schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented.
Job Title: PCG Auditor
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Accounting and Business Control related type work
- Monitor and provide guidance to controls gaps
- Consolidate controls metrics for up-line reporting
- Steward controls report and KPI reporting
- Coordinate annual compliance statements and business practice reviews
- Interface with law on Federal Corrupts Practices Act
- Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Law, Accounting, Banking and Finance, etc
- Experience with develop and steward controls calendar
- Coordinate activities and reports of policy violation
- Review variations for control exceptions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2017 .