Somotex Nigeria Limited (a division of Mohinani Group of Companies) is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Established in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Commercial Air Conditioner)
- Generate new clients to the sales of Midea in the air conditioning market.
- Client visitation and follow up.
- Sales presentation.
- Organising training sessions for consultants.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be hardworking, with good communication skills,result driven, resilient with good interpersonal skills.
Between N150,000 to N200,000
Job Title: Sales Manager (Commercial Air Conditioner)
- Responsible for sales of CAC (Commercial Air Conditioner) so as to ensure cash flow for the division.
- General coordination of sales team and ensuring all assigned responsibilities are duly carried out.
- Ensuring sales process are duly followed which includes – registration of enquiries, filling of all printed award letters.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Gathering market intelligence reports and customer information.
- Working on quotation, negotiation and delivery to clients.
- Generating enquiries and acquiring new clients for the organisation via seminars, presentation etc.
- Get our products specified by consultants.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: B.Sc.
- Minimum Working Experience: 7 years in commercial home appliances.
- Applicants must be hardworking, with good communication skills, result driven, resilient with good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s using the job position that you are applying for as the subject mail, example, “Senior Sales Executive (CAC)” to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2017.