Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited – We are a vibrant Creative Solutions and Business Ideation company in Lagos State. We specialize in the design and creation of remarkable brand experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- This role requires you to review notebook and other solutions’ requirements for individual clients and projects, to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of produced items to meet the projects and clients requirements.
In your role as a Production Manager, you will:
- Co-ordinate and plan all activities required for the production of notebooks and other solutions.
- Control the production schedules, creating them or checking those produced by others to ensure products are delivered on time. Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Provide a high degree of technical support and expertise both to clients and associates drawing upon your knowledge of the production process.
- Work with the project and business teams to agree and capture requirements, to ensure the continued development of the production workflow processes.
- Attend business development meetings and other meetings as required, to give strategic production input.
- Assist in Identifying product improvements or new products.
- Work with the other internal teams to ensure reports are submitted as required for various workflows, and be involved in developing and delivering current and future reports relating to production.
- Work with Graphic Designers, Artists, and marketing teams to create pictures, videos, brochures, direct mailings, print ads, digital content, and other marketing collateral.
- Engage with marketing and administrative functions to ensure suitable and adequate resources are assigned to meet the needs of projects, jobs and client expectations.
- Determine quality control standards and ensuring they are met. Review every product checking for perfection.
- Supervise delivery of product and evaluate and approve the invoices for the vendor.
- Assist with the development of solutions to meet client needs
- Participate in product design and conceptualization with CIO and other team members.
- Estimate, negotiate and confirm budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Anticipate needed materials; place and expedite orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials
- Confirm quotations, submit requests for bids, hire production team, frequently check on the status, and ensure the product is ready on time.
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Organize relevant training sessions
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met
- HND or degree is required for this position.
- A certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum work experience of 2 years in a related field may increase your chances of being shortlisted for the position.
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process;
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems;
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily;
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes;
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality;
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time;
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2017.