Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Intern
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application and HR Softwares.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Processing of staff requests and administer memos to staff, departments and external stakeholders.
- Register new staff on the electronic clocking machine and assist on the onboarding sessions for new hires
- Filing of incoming or outgoing correspondence/documents
- Filling of documents into employee files
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Assist in managemt of company’s vehicle
- Perform other related duties as may be required
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND or B.Sc. in any Social Science discipline. Or NYSC member
- HR working experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- People oriented and willing to learn
- Passion for HR/Admin as a career
- Smart and intelligent
- Other requirements:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Integrity and Accuracy
- High level of Confidentiality
Smartflow offers an attractive package of base salary plus commission commensurate with experience, along with statutory benefit and other benefits available within the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017.