Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Nursing Officer (Locum)
- Verify admission by visiting members on admission for critical cases and contacting members on admission for non critical cases via telephone
- Evaluate treatment received by members at the hospitals to ensure that appropriate care is provided while assessing high cost cases
- Candidate must be a registered nurse.
- Candidate must have current practice license
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suites
- Candidate should attach all credentials e.g degree certificates/RN Notification, professional qualification, birth certificate, practice license, etc.
- Candidate should have at least 1 year field nursing experience and minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Additional qualification and field nursing experience in a HMO will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Good relationship skills
- Interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply