Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a reputable 4 Star Hospitality Services provider of International Standard, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates for the role of:
Job Title: Head of Maintenance
- We are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Manager to take care of the hotel’s infrastructure (e.g. buildings, electricity.) You will manage maintenance personnel and plan various renovation and repair projects.
- In this role, you should be organized and proactive. Familiarity with electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities (e.g. kitchens, tennis courts)
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages)
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Supervise team of Maintenance Technicians and Janitors
- Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. budgeting, performance management)
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or its equivalent; degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Facility Management is preferred
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant experience in similar field.
- Valid Certified Professional Maintenance Manager is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017