AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods), is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Looks over the production process and discusses production ideas with client and management
- Develops production budgets and schedules
- Meets regularly with different production department heads, to ensure they are meeting the production budget and schedule
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Makes changes to the budget and schedule as required
- Oversees performance of production equipment, and other necessary resources
- Ensures the production complies with Quality, health and safety regulations, and insurance terms
- Obtains any necessary approvals and risk assessment reports
- Supervises production team, including its production assistants, production secretaries, production coordinator, and other production office staffers
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th November, 2017.