478limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Bakery)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The Business Manager shall lead and oversee the work of employees in the company.
- She shall be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations and sales as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Her goal will be to ensure the profitability of our bakery’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Coordinate aggressive marketing and sales of baked products
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurial Studies, Culinary degree or certificate or relevant field; MSc/MBA/Professional Qualification will be a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience preferably as a business manager
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and application, Using the “Job Title” as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 25th November, 2017.