- Ensure financial integrity of all field oriented P&L and balance sheet accounts through accurate and timely audit and reconciliation.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience in Accounting. (Experience in Restaurant/Hospitality field will be an added advantage)
- Familiarity with accounting softwares
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply