Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security & Compliance Officer
- The Information Security & Compliance Officer is accountable for ensuring appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets.
- Safeguards information by seeing that security risks are identified assessed and accurately reported
- Diligently maintain Security Frameworks and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect information assets from internal and external threats
- Act as the committed owner of security incident and vulnerability management processes as directed
- Passionately manage and assist in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis
- Meticulously identify, introduce and implement appropriate procedures, including checks and balances, are in place to test these safeguards on a regular basis
- Thoroughly conduct and complete reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources
- Make it a priority to see that disaster recovery and emergency operating procedures are in place and tested on a regular basis
- Conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements etc.
- Have 1-2 years’ security related work experience
- Knowledge of PCIDSS requirements (technical and procedural) and ISO 27001
- Knowledge of Information Security- technical deployments, processes, security policies and procedures.
- Hands on expertise on at least one of the following- SIEM/Log Management, FIM, DAM, etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Qualified candidates should apply using the job title as subject.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th November, 2017.