Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an energy service company whose range of services cut across diverse areas of power, oil & gas and the industrial sector. Our head office is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have alliances with Original Equipment Manufacturers globally. We employ an innovative approach to our operations, to deliver value creating solutions to our customer’s business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Reporting to: The Supply Chain Head
- Responsible for the proper operation of purchasing for the institution
- You will define the purchasing policy and ensure its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies.
- Enforce excellent materials management practices, ardently managed inventory of all shipments received and sent out, effectively ship & track all materials and prompt all goods at port for clearance.
- Kept Heads of departments abreast of delivery status of all items received and delivered within the country.
- Handling the required approvals of items to be imported and to follow up on all required procedures.
- Also, you will plan, schedule and review workload to ensure services are delivered on time and at the right cost.
- Conduct market research and surveys, and pursued new business leads while retaining existing client base with & through a concerted executive team effort.
- Coordinate with executives to liaise with clients through meetings and assure administrative support, in pursuit of accelerated orgnisational development.
- B.Sc/BA qualification required
- Minimum of 3 years’ similar experience in an oil and Energy Industry
- Strong negotiation skills, well developed oral and written communication skills, good project and time management ability and sound knowledge of procurement procedures and systems.
- Sound understanding of contracts, sound judgment and initiative, a high level of courtesy and listening skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure within timeframes.
- In addition, you must be goal focused, have a positive attitude, be professional when dealing with internal and external customers, be mature, methodical, with an ability to work well in a team or independently.
- High level of computer literacy is essential, with specific requirements for Access databases, Word and Excel and ERP application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- Only Applicants residing in Ikoyi to Ajah Axis Lagos will be considered. If you have relocation plans kindly state in your mail.
- If you do not have the above requirements do not apply.
- If you have not received a response 1 week after the application deadline, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Application Deadline 31st November, 2017.