Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Real Time Data Capture on Accounting Software.
- Preparation Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Attachment of Relevant supporting Documentations.
- Handling of Organizational stocks and preparation of monthly update.
- Preparation of Trip Budgets for staff and consultants and handling of their retirements thereon.
- Data Capture on Accounting Software (All Domiciliary Transactions, and Investment Transactions.)
- Payment of All Cheque, Management and Senior staff salaries.
- Collection of sales proceeds from library, clinic and admin. Units
- Preparation of weekly Bank Balances.
- Preparation of Monthly Schedule for Withholding Tax Remittances.
- Daily filing of correspondence and update of files (LSIR, FIRS, Pension, Insurance and others.
- Computation of payments, preparation of vouchers and payment of participants’ DSA, Transportation and Honorarium for training, programmes and other events that require payments of such.
- Candidates should hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting or equivalent of experience.
- Is able to adapt and work under pressure, possess strong interpersonal skills that enable her/him to work well with a diverse team.
- Be flexible to meet job demands and is a TEAM PLAYER.
- Have at least two years’ Audit experience
- Less than 35 years of Age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page suitability statement and resume in MS word with the position applied for clearly stated in the email subject line addressed via email to: email@example.com
- CV’s will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- AHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AHI considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.
Application Deadline 21st January, 2018.