SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Forensic Investigator
Reference Number: ABI100
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing Forensic Investigation Audit and Control briefs to pro-actively minimise risks, losses and exposures and ensure that risks are effectively and accordingly managed. (e.g. Corruption, Fraud, Theft).
- Supporting/implementation of a fraud prevention strategy/action plan in liaison with the West Africa Risk Manager, for the implementation of the programme within the business and to provide the necessary input, support and development programmes to ensure buy in and the appropriate awareness.
- To continually improve the fraud risk management prevention drive within the business.
- To liaise with the relevant authorities i.e. Nigerian Police Force (NPF), Department of State Security (DSS), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and any other relevant parties regarding pending criminal/civil actions.
- Investigation of financial irregularities, unaccountable gains/losses, malpractice and breakdown in financial controls.
- To deliver independent and integrated forensic investigative services to the business and its stakeholders.
The suitable candidate for this position should possess:
- Previous forensic audit investigator experience at Management level within a Government Agency or Major Accounting firm.
- Sound knowledge of law, criminal procedure, asset forfeiture and civil litigation matters.
- Ability to conceptualize in respect of financial fraud problem areas and initiate remedial action.
- Minimum of seven (7) years relavant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply