Lorache Group – Our client a conglomerate FMCG with products in personal care and home care line, is looking to hire into its establishment a qualified candidate to work efficiently, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Audit Executive
- Kindly assist to get or refer a suitable candidates with the below requirement as this position has been pending for a while.
Summary of Required Skills
- Microsoft office suites
- Tally ERP 9
- Quick Books
- Sage Accounting(ERP)
- Peachtree Accounting
- Caseware Audit.
Educational Qualification and Required Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Reasonable experience in Finance/accounting.
- 2-3 Years Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation ;
- Preferably in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- Proficiency in Excel,Word, Powerpoint is mandetory ;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
Job Title: Brand Manager, FMCG
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth….
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proven working experience as brand manager (At least 3years)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Comfort with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018.