Westerfield College is a further education college offering a range of University access courses into advanced entry at undergraduate degrees at top universities in the USA, UK, Europe, and Caribbean.
The college is recognized by the British council and other international examination bodies.
Our bespoke world-leading academic preparation is the best preparation for a degree in the University with specialist programmes and we are proud that this is be most complete grounding for success at the undergraduate degrees.
This year we are proud to say that our students have gained admission into top universities in the UK, US and the Caribbean across different specialties.
Job title: Economics Lecturer
- Teaching advanced level Economics syllabus*
- Teaching global Business & marketing courses
- * Curriculum Development and Periodic Review
- *Conducting CA and Examinations*Keeping accurate students’ record
- * leadership responsibilities*Role modelling* Students’ Counselling&Guidance
- B.sc & M.sc in Economics with a minimum of 3 years advanced level teaching experience ( Bsc holders with proven track record can also apply)
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 19th January, 2018