Ally Financial is a company with a new approach and a rich history; one that values openness, accountability and honesty. Our company dates back to 1919 and is built on the strong foundation of GMAC Financial Services. Our associates and customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Ally Financial strives to build a World Class culture that engages a diverse and vibrant team of professionals. We seek employees who are motivated for success with processes aligned to promote inner-mobility, career growth and leadership development. Ally Financial remains committed to offering a compelling employment proposition that enables us to expand our dynamic team.
Job Title: Registration Desk Team Lead
Job Code: 004712
- Measure associates’ performances, set standards, develop and enforce accountability for the pricing of commitments and handling of customer service issues.
- Lead by example in providing exceptional customer service skills in handling escalated customer service issues, pricing exception requests and other special price negotiations.
- Exercise and uphold the company’s policy and procedures in pricing commitment extensions and repricing loans for the purpose of controlling the company’s exposure to hedging risk.
- Document and categorize all exception requests and concessions made for the purpose of developing management reporting.
- Mange key customer relationships for purpose of improving efficiency and response time.
- Develop a full understanding of the Correspondent product menu, product matrix and pricing for the purpose of answering customer inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- Serve as liaison for customer service issues communicated by Account Executives and Client Services.
- Assist in managing calls in high call volume situations.
- Ensure that customer hold times and e-mails are maintained at acceptable levels.
- Assist in the development and documentation of policies and procedures that manage the company’s market risk and financial exposure.
- Responsible for implementing training programs to ensure that new hires can be trained effectively and that existing staff is equipped to handle new product rollouts, rate sheet changes, and exception approvals.
- Coordinate rollout of new products with underwriting, loan audit, credit risk and capital markets.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to enhance the Walt system upgrades and enhancements meet business objectives and satisfy business requirements.
- Work on special projects as required.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Degree in Business, Financial or Economics or comparable experience
- 3 – 5 years mortgage banking experience suggested.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding customer focused environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong math skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Display initiative and be results driven
- Ability to work closely as a member of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to Manage and encourage team atmosphere
- Microsoft Office Suite – required
- Walt – helpful
- General computer and technology aptitudes
How To Apply
Click here to apply online
17th January, 2012