Redeemed Christian Church of God Schools Vacancy for School Administrator
The Working Committee of Christ the Redeemer’s Schools Management (CRSM) is the supervisory vehicle for overseeing the schools of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
With operational headquarters in Redemption Camp at Mowe beside the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the CRSM has over 100 Nursery/Primary and Secondary schools spread across all the six regions of Nigeria.
- The Administrator of Schools must hold an Education degree or its equivalent from a recognized three-year college or university;
- have a broad view of issues and be able to deal fairly with all;
- demonstrate knowledge of school finance and educational research and methods;
- be able to motivate the team;
- and be of good character, high moral standing and integrity.
- have 12 years’ successful experience as a teacher, principal, supervisor or superintendent in the last five years (preferably a broad range of nursery, primary and secondary);
- have demonstrated ability in group dynamics and working with people of varying backgrounds and interests;
- Citizen of Nigeria
- Born Again/Bible Believing Christian