Current Job Openings in a Plastic Manufacturing Company,June 16th 2012
We are one of the leading companies in the property business and also leading manufacturer of plastic goods in Nigeria.The following job vacancies are available for recruitment in Lagos, Nigeria
1.) Plant Manager
- Candidates must be a graduate of Electrical Engineering with a minimum experience of 10-15 years in a reputable manufacturing outfit
- Ability to work without supervision and the candidate must be resourceful by nature
- Male candidates is preferable
2.) Maintenance Manager
- Candidate must be a graduate of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering High rise structures.
- He must be conversant with swimming pool, borehole water treatment, pump maintenance, Gym equipment, air conditions etc
3.) Industrial Secretary
- The candidate must be computer literate
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel with ability to access internet for business relationship across the globe
- Minimum experience of 7-10 years is required (male preferable)
4.) Production Manager
- The candidate must be a graduate of over 10-15 years in the field of science and Technology and must have worked as a Production Manager in the manufacturing of either of the following : Plastic, Chairs, Brief Cases, Diapers and Sanitary pads for not less than 10-15years
- The candidate must be self-reliant
5.) Technical Engineer II
- The candidates must be a graduate of Engineering with specialization in metal furniture fabrication and designs with over 5-10 years working experience in a reputable furniture company.
- Ability to design and fabricate desirable
6.) Human Resource Manager
- The candidates must be a graduate of Personnel Management with minimum experience of 10-15years in a reputable organization
- Ability to work in a company with large number of staff is essential
7.) Technical / Mechanical Engineer I
- The candidate must be a graduate of mechanical Engineering with specialization in welding and fabrication with 5-10 years work experience in a reputable construction company.
- Ability to design, fabricate and supervise the construction of a new factory is very essential
8.) Quantity Surveyor
- The expected candidate must have HND or BSC in quantity surveying with over 10years experience.
- He must be able to work without supervision.
9.) Industrial PRO
- The candidate must be a graduate of Industrial Relations or Social Science with minimum of 5 – 10 years working experience in a reputable manaufacturing outfit.
- Ability to work without supervision and the candidate must be resourceful by nature.
- Male candidate is preferable.
How to apply
Applicants should forward their applications and resume to:
P.O. Box 50175,
Falomo Post Office, Ikoyi, Lagos
Application Deadline 26th June, 2012