Project Manager Vacancy at UPDC Plc Nigeria, June 15th 2012
UPDC Plc is Nigeria’s leading property development company, engaged in the acquisition, development, selling, letting and managing of choice residential and commercial real estate in Nigeria.
Job Title: Project Manager
Reporting to the General Manager-Development.
• Monitoring of projects to agreed quality, time and cost.
• Proactively eliminate or reduce unforeseen project risks.
• Integrate all contractors’/consultants’ activities on site.
• Enforcing HSE standards on site.
• Perform activities required to meet contractual obligations
& profit objectives.
• Ensure that necessary quality checks and other mandatory
tests, soil survey and statutory approvals are obtained.
• Identifying task dependencies & critical milestones of
• A minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying and related fields.
• The candidate should possess leadership and effective communication skills, be confident, dynamic and self-motivated. She/he must possess an exceptional eye for details
• Sound project finance management experience, particularly, knowledge of project
• At least 6 years working experience with minimum of 3 years in a managerial position.
• Proficiency in project management software such as MS project, SAP project system.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.