Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for a Client Services Executive,June 2012
JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE
JOB ID: 9220
DIVISION: PRIVATE CLIENTS
POSITION CATEGORY: PRIVATE CLIENTS
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
REGULATORY APPROVAL: YES
The Client Service Executive is responsible for ensuring that the needs of clients, both existing and prospective are adequately satisfied.
He/she is responsible for attending to clients’ request/enquiries via emails, telephone etc.
The Client Service Executive is responsible for educating clients on the Company’s policies, products, and services. He/She acts as an interface between the client and the organization and communicates clients’ feedback to the organisation.
The Client Service Executive is responsible for serving customers by delivering excellent service to clients thereby maintaining customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty).
The Client Service Executive has responsibilities to the following key stakeholder group;
• Responsible for ensuring that the Company’s products are not mis-understood by the clients.
• Cross-selling other products of the Group.
• Ensuring that the right and relevant information is communicated to the clients at all times.
• Having an adequate knowledge and understanding of the processes and procedures of the company, and effectively communicating same to the clients should the need arise.
• Ensuring that excellent and fantastic services are delivered at all times to clients by going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for attending to walk-in clients, and ensuring that their needs are adequately met in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
• Providing error free and timely information, with regards to clients’ enquiries via the email within 24 hours.
• Build Customers interest in the services and products offered by our company
• Eradicating or minimizing customers’ dissatisfaction, by following up on aggrieved clients.
• Logging in Customer complaints & Requests.
• Creating CRM notes on every customer’s interaction which aids in monitoring history of customers transactions as well as serving as a tool in customer relationship i.e. update call log
• Processing clients cheques received by depositing into the Bank and keeping a schedule of this which must be forwarded to the operations unit
• Ensuring that the moments with the customers are memorable
• Pass information to back office to update the existing database with changes and status of customers
• Arrange for the dispatch of products, information packages, and brochures etc to customers and other interested parties
• Follow up on the requests/enquiries of clients and liaising with other departments regarding client’s requests.
• Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing respect and a pleasant personality
• Proper filing of documents
• Ensures that MUD – Material Unusual and Difficult transactions/clients are delegated upwards.
• Responsible for providing the feedback from clients, whether positive or negative, to the Management and other units within the Company to assist in strategic decision-making.
OTHER UNITS IN THE COMPANY
• Following through on client’s transactions to ensure that items for client’s collection are ready before the client’s arrival.
• Interphase between the units and the clients with regards dissemination of information.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Feedback from Clients on quality of services (Appreciation mails, Call backs to say ‘Thank you’)
• Level of referrals from existing clients due to the quality of Services provided to them.
• Level of customer satisfaction and a significant decline in the number of aggrieved clients.
o Reliability – deliver what is promised
o Responsiveness – do it promptly
o Assurance – know how to do it
o Empathy – do it with respect and understanding
o Tangibles – ensure that the surroundings, where the client is bring attended to is neat, clean & amiable
• Response to emails within 24 hours
• Timely resolution of clients’ complaint/issues
• Meeting the Five Expectation Categories
KEY DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
• Ability to work and influence team members & other unit members in order to satisfy client’s needs.
• The customers (internal and external), head of the unit, executive management of the organisation, business units and heads within the organisation, employees of the organization, the Wealth Group and Stanbic IBTC Bank.
• All prospective clients and members of the public who are interested & seek necessary information about our products and services.
POST CLOSING DATE: JUN 28, 2012