British Canadian International Education (BCIE) Vacancy for a Nigeria Representative Job Position
British Canadian International Education (BCIE) is a UK based Education Consultancy that helps place students into a number of British, Canadian, American and Australian Universities.
We have – as part of our network – a number of Canadian, Australian, American and about 50 British Universities/Colleges for you to pick from! We help place students from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Pakistan into various Universities in the UK and Canada. Being based in the UK and by making frequent visits to Canada, we can contact and discuss your case with our partner universities directly. If you are based in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya or Pakistan then you can visit our offices personally and get assistance, however if you from any other country you can contact the BCIE Head office in the UK.
Job Title: UK University Nigeria Representative Position
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- First degree and preferably Masters Degree
- Qualifications from the UK/ USA or other foreign countries will be an added advantage but not necessary
- Three years+ work experience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in computer packages
- The position is based in Port Harcourt – Please only apply if you are able to work in this location.
- Minimum employment period contract of one year to be signed
- Developed presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Previous experience in student counseling at an overseas agency / university will be an added advantage
- Applicants will be liaising with students on a day to day basis so good interpersonal skills and confidence required
- Ability to scrutinize student applications
- Liaising with external organizations
Applicants are invited to apply by sending their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position in the email title
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline July 20th 2012