Deloitte Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies(firstname.lastname@example.org),July 7th 2012
Deloitte Nigeria LLP is an international firm that delivers results and creates lasting value. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
Deloitte seeks to recruit a chief of party for the anticipated five-year, USAID- funded, Trade Hub and African Partner Network Contract (or “Trade Hub Network”) project. Trade Hub Network will assist farmers and firms to increase trade In key grains and livestock in line with the regional trade goals presented in the USAIDlWest Africa Feed the Future strategy. The program also aims to create jobs and reduce poverty through value added exports, and will rely on regional associations and organizations to address constraints to private sector development and the agri-business enabling environment.
1.) Trade Corridor Development (Specialist & Director)
- Experience analyzing and addressing issues that impede movement of commodities across borders.
- Experience developing solutions to leverage corridors in terms of economic development
2.) Feed the Future Value Chain Director
- Experience addressing issues that affect the production and marketing of FTF commodities across the region.
3.) Outreach and Coordinator
- Experience managing relationships with partners across the region, both public and private.
- Experience coordinating partner-specific and cross-network activities
4.) Director of Regional Partner Strengthening
- Experience providing capacity building, preferably in the region
- Background in capacity development of both public and private sector actors
5.) Market Information Specialist
- Experience establishing a common platform for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of market information across the region, including price, volume, seasonality, grades and standards, location (where is it available)
6.) AGOA Director
- Experience promoting trade with the US under AGOA, and strategy for doing so.
7. Gender & Youth Integration Specialist
Experience incorporating gender, youth, and disabled persons into all aspects of programming. Experience in West Africa with rural communities preferred.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Advanced degree and at least 7 years of experience in the relevant area of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage team of long- and short-term consultants
- French and English fluency required
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs
- Demonstrated Management and communication skills
Method of application
Deloitte invites well-qualified candidates to apply. Please send electronic submissions of CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th July, 2012