Recent Job Vacancy for Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO of a Reputable Company
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size.
Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. A male Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO of a reputable company is needed.
– reading, monitoring and responding to the principal’s email,
– answering calls and handling queries,
– liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
– managing the principal’s electronic diary,
– attending events/meetings as the principal’s representative,
– preparing correspondence on the principal’s behalf,
– commissioning work on the principal’s behalf,
– conducting research on the internet,
– writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
– preparing presentations,
– preparing papers for meetings,
– managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
– updating websites,
– typing documents,
– booking meetings,
– organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
– writing minutes and taking dictation,
– planning, organizing and managing events,
– managing a budget,
– sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
– managing projects,
Good first degree.
At least 2 years working experience in the same role.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATION:
Good communication skills.
Computer and Internet savvy.
Team management skills.
Method of application
If interested, please send CV to email@example.com