Kingston College Ibadan Jobs for Teachers and Principal,August 18th 2012
Kingston College is a new model boarding school exclusively for boys between ages 10 to 16 years. The school is established to satisfy the yearnings of parents for an excellent academic and leadership training
that is entrenched on qualities of integrity and discipline. It offers qualitative education in a wide range of subjects at the 7th through 12th grades.Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in Kingston College, Ibadan, Oyo State for the post of:
(ii) Teaching appointments in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Introductory Technology, Economics, Physical Education, Biology. Chemistry, Computer Science or lCT, French language, Christian Religious Knowledge, Music, Fine and Applied Arts.
Candidates for the post of Principal should posses:
- A B.Ed or B.A/B.Sc with PGDE (A Masters degree will be an added advantage).
- 15 years post qualification experience.
- A thorough understanding of best educational practice and a collegiate approach to working in an international setting and in a boarding environment.
- Management experience as a Principal, a Deputy, a Director of Studies or Head of Department in a Nigerian independent school or reputable International School would be required.
- Drive and acumen to lay the foundation for rapid growth.
Candidates for the teaching post should possess:
- A good Honours degree in education from recognized universities.
- 3 years post qualification experience, preferably in a reputable private school.
An auspicious environment and very attractive conditions of service await the qualified candidate(s).
How to Apply
Detailed CV should be sent to email@example.com while the hard copy should be forwarded to the Advertisers P.O. Box 7797,
Secretariat, Ibadan, Oyo State.
For Further information: visit www.kingstoncollegeibadan.com
Application Deadline 30 August, 2012