As part of the strategic implementation plan, The Project needs the services of a professional to fill vacant position:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Cross River
- Develop and implement the auditing and compliance programs;
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation;
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies
- Conduct and direct audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations;
- A relevant degree from a recognized university or its equivalent in Finance or Accounting;
- A strong commitment to participatory processes, joint management and gender issues.
- A good understanding of rural and agricultural development;
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!