The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s crop yield advancement and production company.
Our mission is to become the West African reference Agrochemical Development and Marketing
Company, by dedicating our resources, our talents and our energies to help improve agricultural production and preservation, thereby the quality of life of people throughout West Africa .
As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to loin our team of professionals.
Job Title: Supply Chain Executive
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Conducts the smooth functioning of activities relating to requisition, receipt, stacking, and dispatch of goods and supplies
- Organizes the systematic storage of documentation related to the materials
- Coordinates with transporters and suppliers for the dispatch and procurement of goods
- Supervises the maintenance of warehouse tools and machinery
- Follows proper documentation and safety procedures of all warehouse functions
- Raises waybill, checks transporter bills, and various other documentation processes from time to time
- Maintain Inventory of supplies and makes note of damaged goods etc
- Checks Physical Stacks weekly with records
- Perform all work related duties assigned by the manager
- Applicants should have a degree with a minimum of Second class,(Upper Division) in Operations/ Logistics, stock taking, supply chain or any related field of study from an accredited institution
- A Post graduate degree in materials management, stock or book keeping in any other related discipline from a reputable institution is added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Organizational and regulatory skills,
- Efficient coordination of dealings with internal end external workers of the company,
- Efficient management of time and ability to meet all deadlines
- Hardworking, ethical, disciplined, result oriented and a team player
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Capabilities of following orders and completing the same in assigned time,
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send applications with resume to: [email protected] or
Application Deadline 5th November, 2012
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!