Lean Sigma Concepts Limited (a management consulting and training firm) and her client (a leading property Development Company) is recruiting high fliers in the construction industry for the positions of:
1.) Head, Corporate Affairs and Strategy (with good IT background)
- Must have had responsibility for strategy, stake-holder relationships, communications and investor relations; it also supports global market entry.
- Must have MSc/BSc in Social Sciences, or in related field (MBA will be an advantage) and a minimum of 8 years experience in the industry.
2.) Head, Operations and Services Management (HOSM)
- Must have MSc/BSc/HND in Building, constructing, civil or in related field (an MBA will be an advantage) and a minimum of 10 years experience in the industry.
- Competent in construction projects that meet building and safety.
3.) Head, human Resources and Admin Services
- Must have MSc/BSc in social sciences, or in related field (Must have an MBA) and a minimum of 10 years experience in the industry.
- Must be able to perform functions relating to; recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, career development and termination or retirement.
4.) Mall/Facility Manager
The selected candidate will be in-charge of a mall facility located at Owerri, Imo State
- Must have MSc/BSc in Real Estate, Building or Architecture and a minimum of seven (7) years experience in the industry.
- Proficient in Accounting/Financial analysis, well versed with project management activities.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, inter-personal skills, time management and team lead.
- A good working knowledge in the management of a mall facility will be an added advantage.
5.) Head, Accounting and Financial Services
- Must have MSc/BSc in Accounts and/or Finance, or In related field (MBA will be an advantage) and a minimum of Ten (10) years experience in finance management for organizations ranging from N300M and above within the industry and Practical background in accounting.
6.) Head, Business Development and Marketing
- A proven ability to plan, develop, and execute business development strategies.
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating.
- Must have MSc/BSc/HND in Marketing, Economics, or in related field (MBA will be an advantage and a degree in engineering is preferred, but not essential) and a minimum of 8 years experience in the industry.
All Applicants must be between 25 – 45 years old
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs as MS Word attachment along with scanned passport, using the position being applied for as the subject of the email to:
Application Deadline 26th November, 2012