Guinness Nigeria is currently recruiting into the following job vacancy of Distributor Development Manager-Lagos, Aba and Jos
External Job Title Distributor Development Manager-Lagos, Aba and Jos
Type of Job Full Time – Exempt
External Job Description
Job Title: Distributor Development Manager-Lagos, Aba and Jos
Level: Level 5(M2)
Reports To: Regional Distributor Development Manager
Purpose of Role
The Distributor Development Manager (DDM) has accountability for developing and sustaining amazing outcomes with our key distributors. They develop and drive our joint strategy and plans with distributors, have direct performance and Profit & Loss responsibility and a strong focus on working with distributors to develop the capability within their organisations.
These roles operate at the market, cluster or region level depending on the size and complexity of both the market and the distributor.
1. Deliver Plan – Shipments and depletion by Distributor volume
2. Build distribution by ensuring that all key performance indicators (KPIs) are achieved – such as the Van Sales Man volume /distribution, depletion etc
3. Optimise Distribution Operations: Support distributor to develop Annual Business Plan, Profit & Loss and ensuring optimal financial health of distributor
4. Deliver the Key Performance Indicators on warehousing & Aligned business plan for infrastructure development
5. Build Distributor Capability: Deploy and deliver on growth programs and follow up with agreed action plan to move up distributor capability through the growth levels
6. Safety & Compliance: Drive the safety culture and engage distributors on health and safety.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
· Graduate calibre with a strong track record in Sales at a management level ideally with experience in at least two areas of Sales including customer or distributor facing
· A good understanding of Distributor Management, Targeted Trade Investment and Customer/Channel Profitability
· Previous experience of managing/leading teams either directly or indirectly and a strong track record as a coach
· Ability to set a vision and inspire our distributor partners and internal stakeholders
· Good commercial understanding, Profit & Loss literacy, strong numerical and analytical skills, a high level of computer literacy and competent experience of financial/data interpretation
· Presentation and coaching skills
· Proficient use of Microsoft office suite especially excel
Barriers to Success in Role
• Lack of determination on achieving and driving high standards
• Lack of commercial acumen, strong numerical and analytical skills
• Poor communication skills
• Inability to effectively manage senior stakeholders
• Poor training and coaching abilities
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!