FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories
Job Title: Accountant (MAPS)
The Accountant (MAPS) will discharge his/her assignment under the guidance of the Finance Director. H/She will assist in the preparation of monthly imprest reports to be submitted to the Washington Home Office; coordinate cash flow and financial reporting between the projects national office in Abuja and its State offices; daily input and track transactions into the projects financial system; prepare monthly payroll, employee tax deductions and remittance to tax authority; be responsible for maintaining Vendor Withholding Tax records and preparation of the monthly remittance
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BSc in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
• Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
• MSc in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration is an advantage
• CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
• Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is also an advantage.
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2013