Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under-mentioned vacant posts in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo State. We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Location: Benin, Edo
a. Paediatric Dentistry
- A BDS degree from a recognized University registrable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- A Fellowship with sob- specialization in Dentistry from either National Post-graduate.
- College, West African College of Dental Surgeon or any other College recognized by MDCN,
b.Urologist (with sub-specialization in Endoscopic Urology)
c.Paediatric Haematologist (with sub-Specialization/Training in Stem Cell Transplantation)
d.Gynaecology and Obstetrics (with sub- specialization in Oncology)
e.Neonatologist (with experience In neonatal ventilation)
f.Physician (Cardiology, Endocrinology)
- An MBBS degree from a recognized University registrable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- A Fellowship with specialization from either National Post-graduate College, West African College of Surgeon or any other College recognized by MDCN.
2. GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR
- Candidates must possess a B. Ed Degree In the relevant subject from recognized University and a Masters degree in career and counseling.
3. NURSE TUTORS (Post-Basic Nursing Areas)
- Accident & Emergency
- B.Sc or BN.Sc Degree in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Persons with either of the above stated qualifications may apply.
- Must be trained in the afore-listed Sub-Specialization.
- A Post-graduate Diploma in Education or Certificate in the Nurse Tutor programme.
4. ASSISTANT LIBRARY OFFICER
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced level).
- A pass in the First Professional Examination of the library Associations.
- Certificate In library Studies obtained from a recognized institution plus at least two years post qualification cognate experience.
- Successful candidates will be expected to perform the duties for the position for which they have been considered and such other duties that may be assigned from time by the Hospital Management through its authorized officers.
- Consultant – COMESS 05
- Guidance Counsellor – CONHESS 08
- Nurse Tutor – CONHESS 07
- Assistant Library Officer – CONHESS 06
Method of Application
Completed Application Forms and Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing details of experience and academic qualifications with photocopies of credentials should include evidence of completion or exemption from the NYSC programme should be forwarded in ten (l0) copies to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 1111, Benin City,
Interview (written and oral) for shortlisted candidate will hold on Wednesday 31st July, 2013.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!