Job Title: Marketing Research Executive
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences,
- needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors
- affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Attend staff meetings to provide management with information and
- proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing
- of company products or services.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and
- communications programs and strategies and conduct research on consumer
- opinions and marketing strategies.
- A good first degree in Marketing or any related field with four years above work related experience
- Sound with Power Point Presentation
- Proposal and Business Writing
- Project Management Skills and Methodology.
Mode of Application
Interested candidate residing in Lekki Ajah/Lagos Island environs should apply in confidence by sending detailed resume with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th July 2013