The Nigerian Navy has released the List of Successful Candidates for 2013 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC Course 22) Aptitude Test.
The short-listed candidates were selected from the list of candidates applied for the 2013 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course into the Nigerian Navy in the under-listed Departments:
- Accounts and Budget
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Management
- Naval Information
Candidates are to come to the Aptitude Test Centres with photocopies of the following documents:
- Duly completed Attestation of LGA form printed on-line as part of Application form
- Parent Consent form printed on-line as part of Application form
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Relevant Degree Certificate
- Birth/Age Declaration Certificate
- Membership Certificate of professional body (if any).
Documents are to be arranged serially and tagged in a file jacket bearing Candidates Name, Application Number and State of Origin.
LIST OF NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR APTITUDE TEST
- All short-listed candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 22 enlistment exercise are to attend the Aptitude Test on Saturday 20 July, 2013 at 8:00 am at their chosen test centres.
- Candidates are to click their selected Aptitude Test centre listed below in order to check if they have been short-listed:
Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks
Enugu – Command Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks
Note: If your name is not listed, it means your application was not successful. Only successful candidates are expected at the Test Centres. Loitering is prohibited