The Nigerian Navy has released the List of Successful Candidates for 2013 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC Course 22) Aptitude Test.
The short-listed candidates were selected from the list of candidates applied for the 2013 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course into the Nigerian Navy in the under-listed Departments:
- Accounts and Budget
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Management
- Naval Information
Candidates are to come to the Aptitude Test Centres with photocopies of the following documents:
- Duly completed Attestation of LGA form printed on-line as part of Application form
- Parent Consent form printed on-line as part of Application form
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Relevant Degree Certificate
- Birth/Age Declaration Certificate
- Membership Certificate of professional body (if any).
Documents are to be arranged serially and tagged in a file jacket bearing Candidates Name, Application Number and State of Origin.
LIST OF NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR APTITUDE TEST
- All short-listed candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 22 enlistment exercise are to attend the Aptitude Test on Saturday 20 July, 2013 at 8:00 am at their chosen test centres.
- Candidates are to click their selected Aptitude Test centre listed below in order to check if they have been short-listed:
Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks
Enugu – Command Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks
Note: If your name is not listed, it means your application was not successful. Only successful candidates are expected at the Test Centres. Loitering is prohibited
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!