Bon Voyage Travel Agency is a licensed IATA agent that has been in the business of corporate, leisure and vacation travel management services in Nigeria since 1975. We provide a range of comprehensive corporate, vacation, educational and incentive travel management solutions.
With over 35 years of experience in providing world class, tailor made services and our proven track record we rank as one of the most trusted and reliable travel management companies in Nigeria.
Bon Voyage Travel Agency is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Galileo Ticketing Officer and Account Officer
- Account Management and Ticketing
- Ensuring client travel policy is adhered to
- Providing cost-saving analysis for clients
- Scheduling workshops of clients regarding new products/services.
- Provide general monthly report for clients – to help evaluate spending and compliance.
- Identifying and coordinating supplier contracts
- Ensuring SLA’s are enforced
- Communicate client agendas to team
- Overseeing of client traveller profile management
Interested candidates must possess:
- Graduate degree
- Minimum 2 years business travel experience
- In-depth knowledge of Galileo (GDS) and ability to:
- Make reservations
- Issue tickets
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Excellent team working skills
- Good people management, negotiating and networking skills
- Self motivated
- Good problem-solving skill
- Must not be above 30 years of age
- Apply for refunds
- Re-route travel
- Hotel Reservations
- Car Reservations
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer-skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
Job Title: Airport Protocol Officer
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arranging collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensuring speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop
- Supervise escort patrol
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities
- Transferring passengers through the airport.
- When idle help with messenger functions at Head Office.
- Willingness to work outside office hours.
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 5 years experience.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment.
- Good team spirit and human relations management.
- Good communication skill both written and spoken.
- Good organizational and management skills.
- Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team member and clients.
- Outgoing and confident with a pleasant personality.
- Proficient with Internet use and good problem solving skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
Job Title: Marketer
- Create report on online and offline dynamics in the travel market.
- Competitor Analysis
- Analyzing market trends
- Identifying new target markets.
- Attending conferences, airline exhibitions and networking events
- Managing marketing budgets
- Producing promotion materials
- Improving overall company Sales
- Providing weekly and monthly reports
- Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Develop alongside consultants and management innovative ways
- of capturing clients.
Knowledge and Skills
- Marketing certificate, degree or diploma with at least 2 years experience
- Strong Interpersonal skill
- Good creative and problem solving skills
- Team Work
- High Agility
- Ability to meet target
- Profound interest in the travel and tourism sector
- Confident, self-motivated and committed
- Strong understanding of the Domestic Market/Industry. Geographical Awareness
- Goal getter
- Good computer and Internet skills.
- Strong oral, writing, negotiation and networking skills
- Approachable and likeable personality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2013