- Must have worked with 5 star or 4 star international brand
- A University degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2nd class lower, other related professional qualifications/certifications would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in relevant position applied for and 5 years same position experience
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills; Sales and/or marketing skills;
- High experience of the local & International markets, mainly West African & Southern African Regions.
4.) F & B Supervisors
5.) Pastry Chef
6.) Chief butcher
7.) Sous chef
8.) Chef departie
9.) Ala carte cooks
10.) Mechanical Technicians
11.) Refrigerator & Air-conditioner (R & A)
- The ideal candidate for any of No. 2 – 12 positions should not be more than 45 years old
- Must possess an OND certificate with at least a Lower Credit in any of the following: Hotel and Catering Management, OND Mechanical, OND Refrigerator & Air-conditioner, Trade Test or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th September, 2013
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!