A State-of-the-art Comprehensive Medical Diagnostic Centre located in Calabar is seeking candidates with suitable and appropriate qualification(s) and experience are required to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Medical Lab Scientist
- Performs tasks, duties and tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (Haematology, Microbiology, Immunology, Bacteriology. Microscopy, (outine chemistry, therapeutic drug monitoring, histology) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Processes specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge. Calibrates, standardizes andmaintains automated or semi-automated instruments following established procedures.
- Performs quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents, procedures,
- Validates and reports, results or tests performed. Delivers patients reports according to times indicated in policy and collection manual.
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Diploma/BSc in Medical Laboratory Science
- 4 -5 years of experience in related field
- Valid license to practise as a Medical Lab Scientist.
Job Title: Medical Lab Technician
Qualifications And Skills
- Diploma/BSc in Medical lab Technology
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Collection & distribution of specimens from various collection points: dispatching of completed reports
- Performs phlebotomies including arterial puncture, capillary punctures and venipunctures as appropriate for the patient requiring the procedure.
- Perform different staining procedures.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Diploma/degree in Medical/Social Science (Preferable) or Marketing Management
- 2-3 years experience in marketing of medical diagnostic products & services (radiology, medical laboratory & other OPO services),
- Aggressive field work is required to mobilise pathology services,
- Assisting in all areas of a marketing strategy from the development of different element to their execution. This will include anything from planning market research to organizing campaign.
- Make proposals, demonstrations and presentations to clients
- Interact with physicians (internal and external).
- Good communication skill.
- Organizational ability is a must and successful marketing assistant
- Able to multi-task and switch between duties with little trouble.
Job Title: Radiography/ Mammography
- Diploma/ BSc in Radiography
- Valid License from Nigeria Board of Radiographers
- 2-3 years experience in mammography, x-ray, CT or MRI.
- Freshers can also apply
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with positive attitude
Job Title: Receptionist / Cashier/ Telephone Operator/ Guest Relationship Officer
- Candidates with diploma/degree in any medical Of social science (preferable)
- 3 -5 years of experience in similar capacity.
- The candidate should be able to independently handle patient registration, appointment management, co-ordinate with various departments, managing patient flow, cash reconciliation and settlement, call management. handling registers, visitors, guests. VIP’s, courier, and other administrative jobs;
- Well versed with computer skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. She should be highly motivated, confident,organized, detail oriented. patient and trustworthy.
Job Title: Lab & Clinical Helper/ Assistants
- Diploma/degree in medical or social science (preferable) (graduation not required).
- 2 -3 years relevant experience working in a medical facility.
- Assist in all day·to-day general & clinical operations. patient care and management, equipment maintenance, general upkeep of the office & clinical areas, ensure cleanliness is maintained.
- Must be responsible & hardworking. good communication & interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Assistant Biomedical Engineer/Technician
- Candidate with BE/ BTech (Biomedical)
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Freshers can also apply .
- Experience in installation, maintenance, calibration, repairing. servicing & operation of medical device/ equipments, creating test procedures, analysing & interpreting data, writing reports & documentation,
- Work as a part of a multidisciplinary team of medical, engineering & scientific staff.
Job Title: Nurse
- Candidate with Diploma/BSc. in Nursing Science
- Valid registration with Nursing Council
- 3-5 years experience in radiology nursing, endoscopy nursing. emergency care (ICU) & professional competence on all primary health related issues.
- Promotes and restores patients health by completing the nursing process,collaborating with physicians and multi disciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Administering Medication,
- Medical Teamwork.
- Multi-tasking. Listening,
- Verbal Communication,
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
Job Title: IT Hardware & Network Engineer
- Diploma/degree/BE in Computer Hardware & Networking
- 3 – 5 years ofrelevant experience.
- Provide overall technical support in hardware maintenance, troubleshooting, system backups, disaster recovery, installation & configuring of servers, desktop PC UPS, printers & other peripherals.
- Will also be responsible for installation & maintenance of networks (LAN).
- internet configuration and implementation of security features
Job Title: Maintenance Technician-Electrical
- Diploma/ Degree /B.E. in electrical engineering
- 4 – 6 years of relevantexperience.
- Will be responsible for preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance & trouble shooting all electrical related issues of a diagnostic & medical centre.
- Previous experience in medical equipment maintenance preferable.
- The candidate should have exposure of generator maintenance & transformers.
- Liaison with contractors, engineers & other technicians will be critical.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician- Mechanical/Air Conditioner.
- Diploma /Degree/ B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience.
- Will be responsible for preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance & trouble shooting all mechanical and air conditioning related Issues of a diagnostic & medical centre.
- Liason with contractors, engineers &other technicians will be critical
Location : Calabar , Cross River
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send details CV along with a cover letter stating the position you are applying for current salary & expected salary certificate copies & practising licence or registration certificate (if applicable) , latest -full length photograph (mandatory) to: email@example.com (Preferable) or to :
Diagnostic Centre, Mary Slessor Avenue,
Opposite to School of Health Technology,
Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2013