(ii) Entrepreneurship of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- Professors – CONUASSO7
- Readers – CONUASSO6
- Senior Lecturers – CONUASSO5
- Lecturer I – CONUASSO4
- Lecturer II – CONUASS 03
- Assistant Lecturers – CONUASSO2
- Technologist I – CONTISSO8
- Technologist II – CONTISS 07
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science & Technology
- Crop Science & Horticulture
- Fisheries &Aquaculture
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Food Science & Technology
- Soil Science & Land Management
Applicants should either possess a Masters degree or Ph.D. in the following areas:
- Insurance/Actuarial Science
- Human Resources Management
- Computer Science/Computer & Information Technology
Technologist I: Candidates should possess AIMLT, First Degree or HND in a relevant field, NYSC discharge certificate plus at least 3 years post- qualification cognate experience.
Technologist II: Candidates should possess AIMLT, First Degree or HND in a relevant field plus NYSC discharge certificate.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should submit (10) copies of their letters of application with their Curriculum Vitae and credentials which must include, among other things, the following information:
- Names of Candidates (Surname first)
- Date and Place of birth
- Permanent home address
- State of Origin
- Local Govemment Area
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children if any
- Schools attended, with dates
- Qualifications obtained (academic and professional) with dates
- Working Experience
- Extra-curricula activities; and
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applicants should submit their applications in sealed envelopes to:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
P. M. B. 5025, Awka, Nigeria.
They should also request their named referees to forward their Confidential Reports to the above address within the same period.
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2013
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!