Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
Our investment banking product offerings include: Financial Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions; Corporate Finance; Project and Structured Finance; Capital Markets; Structured Trade Finance, Renewable Energy, and Real Estate Investment Banking Our business objective is to provide unrivalled Investment Banking services to commercial, Institutional and governmental entities across Africa, including the existing clients of our commercial and corporate banking affiliates. Leveraging on Ecobank’s unique African footprint, Ecobank Capital originates and executes local and cross border transactions throughout Africa.
We are currently looking for young, intelligent and energetic men and women to join our Investment Banking team in Lagos Nigeria as Analysts.
Job Title: Analysts
- Contribute in the preparation of pitch books, proposals, term sheets, mandate letters, memoranda, teasers, investors and tenders’ presentations.
- Create financial models and valuation analysis.
- Prepare transaction comparables to support deal structuring and pricing.
- Organize deal conference calls and arrange transactions meetings and conferences.
- Preparation of detailed analysis of companies and projects financials.
- Assist in executing fund raising, advisory services and other Corporate Finance activities;
- Conduct industry and company research analysis to support deal origination, structuring and execution.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related field with no less than Second Class Upper.
- Master Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint ,etc.).
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills and understanding of the basic principles of investment banking.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in investment banking! private equity.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of basic marketing, economics skills and the banking sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes and cover letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th October, 2013