Job Title: Office Assistants
- Screening of all incoming calls, enquiries and requests, and handling as appropriate.
- Ensuring all routine correspondence is treated accordingly.
- Preparing and tracking business expenditure, sales reports e.t.c.
- Ensuring timely payments to vendors and suppliers of services.
- Scheduling business appointments for line managers and ensuring that they are well prepared and punctual for meetings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with little supervision and must be self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in the knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages
- Honesty, reliability and attention to detail
- OND/Part Time student in a higher institution of learning (Arts or Social Sciences).
- Age: Between 20-28 years.
- Experience: 1-2 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.