Guinness Nigeria Plc
– We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading
premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage
alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key
contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective
& flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in
both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer
at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver
sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and
partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager – Guinness
Reports To: Senior Brand Manager – Guinness
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets
- Convincing personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
Guinness Nigeria plc is a strategically important market for Diageo and
for the Global Guinness Portfolio being one of the most competitive
Purpose of Role
- To support the design and implementation of Brand strategies in
order to achieve targeted profit, market share and volume objectives in
the Guinness category
- To develop and execute brand building activities and projects within the Guinness brand team.
- Develops & executes plans against strategic growth opportunities.
- Maintains business critical controls & compliance documentation
- Is responsible for embedding and day to day management of
SmartBrand Approvals and implementation of the Digital Code of Marketing
Support the Guinness team in the Management and accountability for
implementation of A&P spend across portfolio, efficiencies and
evaluation across all activities.
Work across all Nigeria to drive growth and profitability and to deliver market share
Leadership and Functional Responsibilities
The role holder will work with the other members of the Guinness Team to deliver the Big Ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives
Top 3 Accountabilities
Play a supporting role in the following activities:
- Support the development of GAME Plans for Guinness in Nigeria and the execution of all Guinness brand initiatives.
- Brand and Commercial execution including evaluation of Big ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the brand.
- Significant contact with cross-functional teams e.g. Sales,trade
marketing,procurement and suppliers of marketing services in the
delivery of brand initiatives
How to Apply
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!