HIFASS, a Non-Government Organization (NGO) registered in October 2007,
supports Public Health, safety intervention and HIV/AIDS related
Through its partnership with Nigeria Ministry of Defence (NMOD) and
United States Department of Defense Walter Reed Program-Nigeria (USDOD
WRP-N), HIFASS utilizes the extensive military health infrastructure
across the country and skilled health professionals to establish free
and comprehensive HIV care and prevention services for the benefit of
all Nigerians. For the past 6 years working with NMOD, HIFASS has been
providing and managing over 140 health care workers to strengthen
services across the 21 program sites. This invaluable partnership has
the objective of strengthening HIV/AIDS prevention, counseling and
testing/diagnosis, treatment, training and quality health care service
Job Title: Project Driver
Locations: Calabar and Abakaliki
- Serves as driver for official activities.
- Carefully and responsibly drive official vehicle to and from various locations in Nigeria.
- Monitor expiration and renewal of driver’s and vehicle license. Ensures passengers fasten seat belts at all times.
- S/he will provide daily preventive maintenance and routine check of official vehicles.
- Reports defects and malfunctions to the Admin Officer.
- Minimum of 5-10 years driving experience.
- Must possess valid professional driver’s license.
- General knowledge and familiarity of the Nigerian national road network.
- Experience in similar position with a multilateral organization
(e.g. UN agencies) and/or bilateral organization (e.g.
International/Local implementing partners) will be of advantage.
- Evidence of post primary education and training in security and vehicle operation/maintenance required.
- Maintains a daily vehicle mileage log.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and
Cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) to: email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the post applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview and HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2014