Guiness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shared Personal Assistant
Reports To: Regional Sales Directors
To provide comprehensive and professional support to the Sales Directors on administrative and organisational tasks, secretarial duties, reception services, conference/meeting planning and travel, information and data processing, mail and records management required for effective and smooth operations.
The role holder interacts with Heads of Department, Directors and Senior Managers across the company on a daily basis.
The role holder also interacts with internal and external customers as well as the other units of the Diageo business.
- To provide comprehensive and professional support to the Sales Function which encompasses both administrative and organisational tasks
- Ensure high attention to details and accuracy.
Purpose of Role
To coordinate activities for enhanced effectiveness of operations in the offices by combining accurate secretarial duties with ability to organise smooth workflow for the Sales Directors.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Proper handling of all in -coming and out- going correspondences for the Regional Sales Directors’
- Proper record-keeping of all Directors’ files
- Management of RSD’s Fixed Costs.
- Prompt and efficient handling of all visitors to RSDs’ Office.
- Ensure the RSDs keep all appointments and meetings.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND/BSc in Secretarial Studies or Social Sciences calibre.
- Professional Qualification in Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management (Minimum of Graduate Membership) added advantage.
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility at all levels and with all functions.
- Valued coach with minimum of 5 years working experience
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of initiative, commitment to perform at the highest level and lack of understanding of key business drivers.
- Also inadequate experience, skill, Integrity and level of training of the employee could pose challenge to success.
Flexible Working options
HQ based with relative flexible working options.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!