Sans Frontieres is a private non-profit intemational humanitarian
organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in
crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race. religion. creed
or political affiliation.
Job Title: Eprep Logistician Manager
Coordinate. implement and supervise all technical logistics and supply. administration and finance related to
Emergency preparedness and response activities in order to optimize the response to the needs of the
- Part of emergency response team:
- Conduct assessment in collaboration with medical teams identifying logistics needs.
- Participate in elaborating emergency response strategies and contingency plans.
- Responsible for administration of human resources and finance of
emergency projects (small scale projects or starting period).
- Support to all projects in Nigeria
- Manage the supply ofthe emergencies (procurement, stock management. transport)
- Responsible forselting and follow up the cold chain (vaccines. etc … )
- Staff management: needs definition, recruitment. organization and supervision.
Responsible for water and sanitation support for emergencies as well as regular projects, in terms of:
- Water supply systems
- Infection and vectors control
- Hygiene and waste management in medical structures
For all project Reporting (proposition of response, situation and activities reports, exploratory missions, assessment reports, … )
Required Skills and Conditions
high degree diploma in water and sanitation management (eg.
hydraulics/hydrogeology/sanitary civil engineering diploma) or strong
experience in water and sanitation management.
Essential working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Mission working language and good command of English
Computer literacy required (Microsoft Office: Excel. Word. Power POint)
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent adaptation capacity
- Good negotiation capabilities.
- Ability to be travel and be in remote areas for months. teamwork, flexibility and commitment.
208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
How to Apply
Submit your CV. copies of qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the
MSF Admin’ Office in Abuja
No 26 Olu Agabi Close Life Camp,
(“Application Box’ at the Watchmen Desk), or by email: [email protected]
Deadline for the submission of applications: 6th November, 2014
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!