Savannah Sugar Company Limited, a subsidiary of Dangote Sugar
Refinery Plc, located in Numan, Adamawa State is seeking to recruit
qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions: –
JOB TITLE: RESIDENT MEDICAL DOCTOR
The Resident Doctor MUST have administrative experience and be
willing to reside within the Savannah Sugar Company Estate, at KM 81,
Yola/Gombe Road, Numan, Adamawa State. He/She will be responsible to the
General Manager, and must possess a minimum of 5 years clinical
practice experience and an excellent ability to put in place preventive
measures on the estate to combat and manage typhoid fever, malaria and
other tropical diseases.
The successful candidate will be responsible:-
- For the day to day Management of the Savannah Sugar Estate Clinic
- Operate emergency trauma facility of the Clinic
- Oversea other Medical and non-medical staff
- Work with Management on the development of the Estate Clinic to world Class Standards
- Develop a workable framework for the Management of the Health and hygiene of employees on the Estate
- An M.B.B.S or M.B. Ch. Degree from a reputable University, with a
minimum of 15 years’ experience in medical practice, and 5 years
clinical practice experience in related position, with membership of the
Nigerian Medical Association (NMA).
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good understanding of Hausa language and Pidgin English is an advantage.
AGE: Not more than 45 years
JOB TITLE: STORE CONTROLLER
The Store Controller will be required to work as an integral part of
the inventory, management team; providing efficient stock management
functions to the Estate. He/She must have a working knowledge of SAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the General Manager and
will be responsible for:
- The efficient and effective material and inventory management system in the store.
- Ensure that effective and efficient structures are in place to
facilitate proper receipt safe storage and issuance of materials with
proper security processes to prevent any unauthorized material being
taken from store stocks
- Ensure that all material requisitions are processed through the agreed processes and information system (SAP)
- Participate in annual and periodic stock taking (inventory), presenting outcomes and improvement proposals to Management
- Maintain material stock system, ensuring that materials stocked are
purchased to the agreed specification and stock levels are maintained at
the optimum usage and financial levels
- Liaise with procurement unit (Head office & local) to ensure
that the agreed supply arrangements are effectively working and
materials ordered arrive just in time for the user department/unit
- A first degree or HND in store Management, Purchasing and Supply or related discipline,
With a minimum of 10 years’ experience in store management, 5 of which must be at a senior level.
- Membership of the appropriate professional body is an added advantage.
AGE: Not more than 45 years
Remuneration is very competitive and in line with the Nigerian food
and beverage industry standards. The right candidates will have the
opportunity to work in one of the leading conglomerates in Nigeria and
sub Saharan Africa.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should please forward their CV to Srefinery@dangote.com
The position applied for should be your email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 27th October, 2014