Therapeutics Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC, is a
WHO GMP certified manufacturer and marketer of high quality
Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products quoted on the Nigerian Stock
Our ultra-modern factory is located in Agbara Industrial Estate, Agbara with our Corporate/Head office at Isolo, Lagos.
require the services of qualified, result-oriented, competent and self
-driven individuals to fill the post of Medical Representatives in
various locations across the country.
Job Title: Medical Representatives
1. Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment
of sales targets.
2. Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as dictated by Marketing Dept.
3. Draw up itinerary to ensure that regular sales calls & detailing calls are made to all Doctors, Pharmacists,
Nurses, Laboratory Technologists, and other relevant Healthcare professionals within the assigned territory.
4. Carry out detailing calls to Doctors, Pharmacists and Lab. Technologists on a daily basis.
5. Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on company products for relevant healthcare practitioners.
Minimum of B. Pharmacy degree & evidence of completion of National Service. Candidates who have less than six months to
their NYSC programme will be considered for interview. Previous work
experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate
training will be provided. Successful candidates would be required to
work in any part of the country.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their
applications & CVs, within 2 weeks of this publication, to the
e-mail address below, stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No.
and Other relevant details.
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Only those considered qualified for the job
will be invited for interview.